Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Food Affects


From Rhonda:

Just read my husband's blog from last night. Now I'm about to be the one cussing and using the N-word. He didn't tell me that someone said we'd work for food. Sh*t, if that was the case I would have told them to skip the food.... We work for MONEY. If we had really charged those jokers for all of the work that we did for this wedding this blog would be called Rolling in Dough in Britain. See, what we did we did for love. Not for food or drink or anything else. We came all the way across the seas to support someone we love and they want to talk crap. It's a good thing that Seko heard them and not me. I'm not sure I would have been able to contain myself.

We actually had a wonderful time with most of them. For our last visit they left us at the train station for more than an hour when we were supposed to be taking pictures with them. It was only about 50 degrees out there. Yeah, those were deplorable "work conditions". We may have to start a revolt after all.

I have to stop this post now and calm down a bit before I continue.

Cheery f-n Oh!

No comments: