Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Murphy's Law

From Seko:
Here it goes. Wifey is waking up early almost singing "We're going to London !" and decides to do a last minute check on our passports ! Her passport is correct as it was when she checked it last time. My passport, which I was supposed to check, has my gender listed as female.......... I may need to "dress-up" to get on the plane. Soooooo, one look at my wonderful masculinity will demonstrate that I'm not a female. No, I've never been a female.... No, I don't want to be a female....... Sooooooooo, we called the passport office and they notify me that I'll need to go to Washington D.C. to obtain a new passport if I want to avoid any problems. That's three hours up, an hour or so to try to handle the problem, and three hours (with zero traffic) back home...... Translation: Not by the manly hairs of my 'chinny, chin, chin' will this problem get fixed. I guess customs is going to give me a fit. I may end up stuck somewhere.......... Another problem I may have prevented by doing my due-diligence. I guess it could be worse. Quick, tell ya' partner "It could be worse!"

1 comment: