Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Give Thanks

From Rhonda:

Oh what an exhilarating trip. We spent the day in London visiting QVC-UK. Well, I have to say the QVC Difference values continue to play out in this location. We took a site tour and everyone was such fun to meet. I felt right at home.

It's only about an hour and a half before the wake up call to tell us to get moving. This has been and unforgettable experience with new friends made and a lots of love. We thank our London family for their hospitality and look forward to time with them in the future. We thank our US family for putting up with this blog with our rantings, ravings and pictures. We are grateful to Almighty God for the blessing of this union for 10 years. We have been through the rough patches by enjoying lots of smooth ground. I wouldn't trade it for the world. I thank God for blessing me with my husband, his sense of adventure and the love between us. We are truly best friends. Thanks to our parents, sisters and brother for keeping our kids for 8 days and allowing us the luxury of time together. I can't wait to get home just to see my babies. There are no words to explain the love between a parent and a child. I miss them dearly. The only tears I have shed on this trip were when I missed their voices and hugs. We thank them for being good and hanging in there. They have never been away from us this long and I don't know if I could it again.

We have seen so many people of the world here in London. Many of them have extended such kindness as we read Tube maps or looked for street signs, walked to a wedding or rode the bus. We pray that God will return their kindness when they are in those same positions. Kindness is what keeps this world going.

We pray that God will grant us safe journey home. To see all of you again.

Be Blessed, Stay Blessed, Be a Blessing

No comments: