Thursday, September 13, 2007

No love for the big girls!

From Seko:
Dude, everything in London is small. My big-girls will have problems here. I had to stick one of my legs out of the shower to wash the opposing leg (I'm not a big dude). This is a three star hotel........... The room becomes crowded when I put up the ironing board. Love to my big-girls cause' London don't love you. More bounce to the ounce, gettin' down for the pounds ! At the airport two of our "old-star-jones-sistahs" had to walk sideways to enter the restroom. One emerged back into the hallway later visibly upset as she (the more vuluptous girl) screamed "Can't get in the small stall." as she was doing the 'gotta-pee dance'.

Boy, the trip over here was interesting. You could count the soul-folk with your digits and have change. Then we got off the plane in London at the same time as Nigerian-Aire, Jamican-Aire, and Liberian Airways. Talk about Soul. My folk were speaking patois, french, some languages I couldn't recognize, Spanish, and the East-Indian dialects. It was a real global eye-opener. Then the wifey and I turned right when the crowd turned left and the Europe of old became the cultural standard. Quick, tell ya' partner "Soul to the left."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

and you wonder why there are skinny models....